- Cities are cool: This blog works on the assumptions that cities are inherently cool. From Toronto to Chicago, London to Cleveland, Detroit to Vancouver, cities reflect a society’s culture. Cities serve as incubators of cool, whether through art, architecture, culture or music. Through their demographic makeup cities also serve as indicators of social change.
- Mass Transit is mas terrific: World class cities have world class transit. A comprehensive transit system is the life blood of any great city, and we love mass transit in all it’s forms (especially dirigibles). As far as we are concerned, the more smart mass transit in a city the better. Mass transit also ties in nicely with random environmental concerns we have.
- Alliteration is awesome: Well, that’s all on that, really.
- Mocking is magnificent: We will not abandon our principle of mocking where mocking is called for, but we will seek to do it in a manner that supports the preceding principles. After all, what good is a blog if you can’t mock somebody/thing?
- Indulging in immaturity: Sometimes its still fun to play on a see-saw. Sometimes chicken fingers and French fries are the greatest single meal ever. Poop jokes are funny and girls are gross. We revel in our ability to act like a 5 year olds with impunity towards the consequences.