Too Lazy to Play Real Beer Pong?
Some days, its just too much to get out the old slab of particle board, two saw horses, and a handful of solo cups. For those days, the fine people at JV Games bring you Beer Pong….er Pong Toss. Like all good sissy nannies, certain adults and Attorney Generals are up in arms over a game that evolved from drinking is rated suitable for children 13 and up.
1) Are kids really clamoring to waste their money on a game as simple as throwing a ball in a cup? If so, I’m going to make paper triangle football game.
2) Does GTA encourage kids to shoot people? Does Grand Turismo encourage kids to drive? Does MLB ’08 The Show encourage kids to play baseball? Granted, as a kid I really did wish there was a Candyland for me to play in, but there’s not.
3) Hey parents, don’t like the rating for the game? Don’t buy it for your kid, don’t let him buy it, and if you see him playing, actually try being a parent and ground the lil’ fucktard.
4) JV Games people, if you’re going to pull the “no really, its a legitimate game without booze” line, you might want to consider removing “Frat Party Games” from the title. I can’t wait to see what’s the next installment, “Vomit in the Shower” or “Dance Dance Revolution Wearing a Lampshade”.
5) As for me, I’m concerned for my legal drinking age friends. As mentioned previously, if you’re too lazy to set up a game of Beer Pong, and can only manage to turn on the Wii, you sir, do not deserve to be a drinking.