Public Service Annoucement #1
Attention all business casual business men. I know its getting warm out there. But for the love of god, if you’re going to undo two (or sometimes one) of your buttons on your shirt, please be wearing some type of undershirt.
1) I don’t want to see your chest hair, and neither does anyone else.
2) I don’t want to be able to ballpark your bra size more easily. Stop, you’re reminding all of us of our grandmother’s cleavage.
3) Buy more breathable fabrics. That 40s ply cotton twill oxford? Put him in the closet for the summer.
4) Anything will do, wife beater, crew neck, I don’t care.
5) Wear a polo instead.
6) Roll up your sleeves.
7) For the love of god, anything. You look like a schmuck, and 99% of people who see you will think the same. Just thank god that you might have a wife at home who hasn’t thrown out your tapered Lee’s, white Asics and woven belt.