I found my purpose
I truly believe we all have a destiny in this world.
Something only one person, one unique human being, can do better than all others. This is what can be defined as a purpose, and I have just found mine.
That’s right, I think I would be a great candidate for “Natural Selection Speed Date II: Sugar Mamas & Boy Toys,” and here’s why:
- I’m mildly amusing, but not so much so that younger women find me attractive.
- I’m dorky enough to appear intelligent (sometimes) and repulse the 18-25 year old crowd.
- I’m not in terrible shape, but I’m not in great shape. Thus, whilst my rippling man-flesh is obviously appealing to a well-seasoned woman, it will not draw lecherous younger woman like flies to rotting meat.
- I’m quite confident that my wife would be happy renting me out for adequate compensation.
- I love the taste of Poly-dent.
- Three words: Olde Tyme Fun
- I can waltz.
- An older woman hit on me at the bar last week, so I’m in there like swim wear.