Worst post ever.
I am so sorry. I just couldn’t resist. I have pun issues.
- RT @g_meslin: @JohnTory @TrafficServices And this isn't about the one intersection. There are examples like this in every ward, every neigh… 1 day ago
- RT @g_meslin: @JohnTory @TrafficServices It reflects an expectation that such behaviour will carry no consequences. It reflects systemic l… 1 day ago
- RT @g_meslin: @JohnTory @TrafficServices One cycle earlier. Same story. I filmed this intersection for 30 minutes this morning. On only on… 1 day ago
- RT @g_meslin: @JohnTory @TrafficServices But maybe I cherry-picked that example, right? One signal cycle earlier... https://t.co/r1cgogk9Od 1 day ago
- RT @g_meslin: Nina & Bathurst. Hillcrest School on the left. Crossing guard on the right. This is the culture that kills. Cc: @JohnTory @Tr… 1 day ago
advertising Alberta Amusement Architecture beer Ben biking blog calvin and hobbes cars Chicago Cities Cleveland climate change Clinton crime CTA Current Events Cycling Detroit duodenitis Edmonton election Environment gas gasparilla Health care Humberto humor International Jimsey London manitoba maps mass transit mayor Michigan MukMuk municipal municipal election Municipalities Music Nature news Obama Ontario Photography pirates Police Politics PSA Public Service Announcement race RCMP Religion robot running Science Sports Stelmach tampa Taser Technology Toronto Transit transportation Travel TTC Uncategorized United States Urban Planning Vancouver vomit vote w00t