So, for my three loyal readers, all the best. I will be back bigger and better than ever after a short break.
Until then, this will have to tide you over:
- RT @FredrikGertten: This is the corrupt car industry. #Dieselgate @bikes_vs_cars twitter.com/transenv/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @normwilner: Toronto Man Cuts Through Red Tape, Builds Public Staircase Not Nearly As Well As He Thinks He Did: A Thread https://t.co/5s… 2 days ago
- Fantastic work here - Analyzing the Gender Representation of 34,476 Comic Book Characters pudding.cool/2017/07/comics/ 2 days ago
- RT @Mikeggibbs: If you're mad about the Khadr settlement, then sign a petition to ammend the Charter to legalize torturing children. https:… 1 week ago
- RT @ericweiskott: This is absolutely brilliant. h/t @lxmyaa https://t.co/zBihWwXL6Z 1 week ago
advertising Alberta Amusement Architecture beer Ben biking blog calvin and hobbes cars Chicago Cities Cleveland climate change Clinton crime CTA Current Events Cycling Detroit duodenitis Edmonton election Environment gas gasparilla Health care Humberto humor International Jimsey London manitoba maps mass transit mayor Michigan MukMuk municipal municipal election Municipalities Music Nature news Obama Ontario Photography pirates Police Politics PSA Public Service Announcement race RCMP Religion robot running Science Sports Stelmach tampa Taser Technology Toronto Transit transportation Travel TTC Uncategorized United States Urban Planning Vancouver vomit vote w00t