Silly Searches, Vol. 1
Well, Ben Co. has been around long enough now for me to release the first volume of bizarre and/or amusing search terms that have directed people to my fair blog. Enjoy!
- “sugar” – Not funny in itself, but I think of some poor grandma in Hopkins, MN who is looking for information. Cut to a horrifying scene in the ER as she is treated for cardiac arrest after finding Ben Co.
- “how to make an evil lair” – there are lots of variations on this one. I want to meet this person, though, and get on his good side before he finds that volcano.
- “flying cars” – this just makes me giggle.
- “kids can’t read cartoon” – I’m not sure if this is a statement or a question.
- “eating chocolate pics” – I’m a very open guy in all aspects of life, but if this is some weird fetish, I sure haven’t heard about it. I just hope they really mean chocolate.
- “forbid cartoons” – Maybe the same person as #4? I’m seeing a real puritanical streak, here. He’s not invited to any of my parties.
- “i want to leave edmonton” – Hard to argue with this.
- “Just do me”– Well…we do aim to please at Ben Co. I can’t for the life of me figure out what on the blog pointed that term here.
- “poeple ben killed” – Whoa. Time to move again.
- “mukmuk”– It makes me happy to know there is at least one other person besides Jimsey and I who get a kick out of MukMuk.
- “ben elling” – I’m freakin’ famous!
- “aqua velva” – Who searches for this? Honestly?
- “gay ben 10”– Hey! And there’s variations on this…hmm.
- “overweight cops use tasers”– I’ve gotten tons of hits for Taser related stuff, but this one was funny.
- “original waffle”– que? No entiendo.
- “MR BUMP”– tee hee.
- And my personal favourite?
A tie between “IBS humor” and “colostomy bag” – I fully appreciate someone who can laugh at Irritable Bowl Syndrome, but I feel for the poor schlub who needs the colostomy bag.