Poor lil’ guy is just misunderstood!
There’s bad advertising, and then there’s this.
- RT @JohnLorinc: From Spacing today, our position on the Scarborough subway: a Spadina Expressway moment.... fb.me/5KNuZKrCS 14 hours ago
- RT @BlairKamin: Making the past a part of the future: Lots of renovation activity on and along Detroit's Woodward Avenue. https://t.co/mAxN… 14 hours ago
- RT @jen_keesmaat: Our design goals have changed, in our cities. Our streets must change too. #CompleteStreets https://t.co/9X2EOG9l7S 17 hours ago
- RT @WillSloanEsq: Shout out to this photo/caption from a student newspaper article about drug use. https://t.co/tN1Lo92St0 18 hours ago
- RT @jm_mcgrath: Is white people panicking about halal foods turning them into secret muslims the stupidest thing on the internet? https://t… 2 days ago
advertising Alberta Amusement Architecture beer Ben biking blog calvin and hobbes cars Chicago Cities Cleveland climate change Clinton crime CTA Current Events Cycling Detroit duodenitis Edmonton election Environment gas gasparilla Health care Humberto humor International Jimsey London manitoba maps mass transit mayor Michigan MukMuk municipal municipal election Municipalities Music Nature news Obama Ontario Photography pirates Police Politics PSA Public Service Announcement race RCMP Religion robot running Science Sports Stelmach tampa Taser Technology Toronto Transit transportation Travel TTC Uncategorized United States Urban Planning Vancouver vomit vote w00t